My husband, 2 children, and I just stayed 3 nights at the Bayview--what a great find ! this is one of the best places that we have ever stayed--the breakfast was completely wonderful, the room was CLEAN and roomy and comfortable for the 4 of us--the staff was friendly and helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty on several occasions ! Linda, THANK YOU once more for rescuing my daughter and me from the top of Cadillac Mountain, Donna, thank you for entertaining me while I checked my email on numerous occasions, and Raife (sp?), thank you for going and getting our pizza at Rosalies--thank you to the rest of the staff but I just don't know everyone's names--I bow to the kitchen staff.........I would give ANYTHING for a piece of your blueberry gingerbread right now ! I've already Googled a recipe for it--spectacular views from the room--we hope to stay there again someday and we do not hesitate to recommend the Bayview--RUN, don't walk, to stay there ! 3 best, relaxing days EVER !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine