My husband and I just stayed at the Harborside on June 14 & 15, 2012 and it exceeded our expectations. We booked in what the hotel lists as a 'Premium Oceanfront King Jacuzzi" room and it was fantastic. Nice large room with a pull out sofa and separate seating area. The deck had a perfect ocean view and it was great to sit in the hot tub watching the cruise ships with a glass of wine. The location cannot be beat. The hotel is within walking distance of all the pubs, restaurants and shops. We parked our car when we arrived and didn't move it until we left! Couldn't ask for a better location. We didn't use the pool area but it looked very well taken care of and saw quite a few lounge chairs available. We ate at the hotels Italian restaurant and the meal was fantastic. If you like calamari, I'd recommend it for a starter! All of the staff we encountered were very pleasant and accommodating as well. Overall we couldn't fault the staff, room, restaurant or location. We stayed in room 1061 and intend to return and ask for the same one! Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina