This is our second visit to the Harborside Hotel and Marina. Our room overlooked Frenchmans' Bay and the Bar (at low tide) that gives Bar Harbor it's name. We really like the location of this Hotel because we can walk to the main street of town. The hotel is very clean, spacious rooms, nicely decorated, friendly staff, and has a restaurant. We only ate breakfast there but it was excellant. We have a lot of favorite restaurants since we have been coming to Acadia National Park for over 30 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina