As if being in beautiful Acadia National Park isn't enough. Here you will find a treasure amidst a treasure island. After spending time in the rugged, unspoiled, dramatic landscape of Acadia National Park you can retire to one of the most luxurious hotels on the east coast, the Harborside Hotel, perched on the shore of bay. The mystique of outdoor gas lamps, immaculate gardens & grounds, spectacular views are among the exterior amenities. Watch schooners pass from the large, (hot) hot tub or dip in the pool which is always warm. My family and I live a mere 40 miles away but we love to escape to the Harborside for a mini get away with our children. From the moment you arrive you are greeted at the door and meet welcome staff at every turn. The wood burning fireplace is often blazing and the restaurant is a favorite of our whether we are staying in the hotel or just visiting Bar Harbor. It has a real old world charm that sweeps you away the moment you enter. Some of our most fond memories as a couple and as a family have been created at the Harborside.Love, love, love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina