This beautiful property sits right on the ocean and also right in the middle of Bar Harbor. The grounds are nicely done and the pools overlooking the ocean and islands are both spectacular. Shops, eating options and everything in Bar Harbor are all within easy walking distance, in some cases, right across the street. We were here in late May, a quieter time, and were upgraded to an ocean front room. It was very nice with wonderful views from our little sitting balcony, and included both a Keurig coffee maker, a small refrigerator and a microwave. However, in our room with two double beds,we did not have a table with chairs for eating or writing for example. The bathroom was also very lovely, but the countertop had very little room or other space to spread your things out. We were there for only 1 night so it worked out but this room was really more beautiful than practical. It wouldn't work for us for an extended stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina