I stayed at the Harborside for a few days in June for a conference. The setting is very lovely. The hotel is right on the water and there are many nearby restaurants and shops, etc. My room had a deck and a view of the Island---very nice, however it also overlooked a parking lot which was not as great. I was on the first floor and probably the upper floors have more of the "Island" view and less "parking lot" view. The furniture was more comfortable and the room was much more spacious than a typical hotel room. The pool and hot tub were really nice. My room was really nicely cleaned after each night The concierge was helpful for ideas about hikes in the area.
One drawback was a mandatory spa charge tacked onto each day's bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina