Great pools! Beautiful views. Awesome lobby that really welcomes you (nice fireplace). Location is right in Bar Harbor. Free Valet parking (but can be slow during busy times). The Price is right! Upon entry, feels like a five star hotel at a three star price. The only downside is that the rooms are on the small side. The ceilings are low – I almost broke the sprinkler on the ceiling trying to take my sweater off (I'm 6ft 1). The staff is also seasonal, so they are not very educated in the hotel's offerings and they don't have any insider information about the town (as they are not from the area). However, price to features, this is the hotel to stay at in Bar Harbor. I really can't say enough about the pools with the views. For you reference: our trip was in late June and we stayed in a King room with a pull-out couch. Family of four with young kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina