Great experience at Harborside. Very comfortable and nicely appointed hotel. The 2 pools are wonderful. Both great for kids and families but also relaxing and peaceful..not overcrowded and plenty of lounge chairs. Bar and food service available. Can't say enough about the large rooms with a great view of harbor. Literally steps from tons of things to do .. kayaking, paddle boarding, lobster boat tour and can walk across the "bridge" to Acadia Park Bar Island during low tide. Also could not be closer to restaurants and town. Totally convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina