I can't say enough positive things about this hotel. It's been a wonderful stay for my boyfriend and I. I splurged and booked the room with the hot tub. Let me tell you it was so worth it. Perfect for the day it was cool and rainy, and also coming back from a long hike. We used it everyday! The staff was so friendly and attentive. The ladies at the front desk were so helpful in answering all of my questions and giving directions. We had massages at their spa next door and it was lovely and relaxing. La Bella Vita restaurant is in the hotel and has amazing pizza and pasta. We ate there a few times. I recommend the pizza and passion mojito. The hotel is also prime location as everything is literally right there. We still have a couple of days left for our trip and if I come back to Bar Harbor I will definitely stay here again. Perhaps pricey, but you def get what you pay for and it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina