This is a very nice hotel. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The Spa is fabulous. The rooms are big and clean. The one complaint I would have (and not the Hotels fault) is that it is VERY kid friendly. Everywhere we went (including the bar late at night) we had children running around and screaming and playing and fighting and crying. They were up and down the halls all day, 6am til midnight. I wish they made the one pool over by the spa (they have 2 very nice pools) adults only. This would have at least given us someplace to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina