My husband and I stayed at the Edgewater to celebrate our anniversary. Everything about our room number 24 in the hotel portion was perfect. The room was exceptionally clean, spacious, comfortable with two lounge chairs, frig and beds to die for. Parking right outside the room made for easy packing and unloading. The deck facing the cove is comfortable and had a beautiful view. Looking forward to a longer stay next year in the same room for our forty first. Just wish we had more time for our stay, my only regret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bar Harbor, Edgewater Motel and Cottages is an all waterfront property with many treasures. Only 2.5 miles from the entrance to Acadia National Park and just enough outside downtown Bar Harbor, allows easy accessibility to all points on Mount Desert Island. Our waterfront cottages, motel, and suites are all beautifully positioned on our private pebble beach nestled on a cove, offering much quiet and serenity after a long day of activity. Each of the selected accommodations are upscale-casual, warm, and inviting. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Edgewater Hotel Bar Harbor
- Edgewater Motel Bar Harbor
- Edgewater Motel & Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine