We had 1 night in a cottage because the motel was full, but we enjoyed having a kitchen/table and had cooked lobsters delivered! The cottage was quite small, but fine for two people. Then we stayed 1 night in the motel. The room must have been updated fairly recently and was huge! The location, right on the water of Salisbury Cove, was quiet with a nice view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bar Harbor, Edgewater Motel and Cottages is an all waterfront property with many treasures. Only 2.5 miles from the entrance to Acadia National Park and just enough outside downtown Bar Harbor, allows easy accessibility to all points on Mount Desert Island. Our waterfront cottages, motel, and suites are all beautifully positioned on our private pebble beach nestled on a cove, offering much quiet and serenity after a long day of activity. Each of the selected accommodations are upscale-casual, warm, and inviting. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Edgewater Hotel Bar Harbor
- Edgewater Motel Bar Harbor
- Edgewater Motel & Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine