First time in Bar Harbor, we based ourselves at this location. If you plan to arrive late, the front desk closes at 9:00pm
We were kind of lucky, as we got there just a few mins before closure, otherwise, you need to checkin at another hotel close by. Being unfamiliar with the area and being dark, it would have been very inconvenient.
The walls of the room are in cardboard, so I hope your neighbors are quiet as you are.
Being on the top of a hill, you feel a bit apart of the actual Bar Harbor.
Rest is pretty much what you would expect, no big surprises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine