Located close enough to Bar Harbor that you could walk into town if you wanted, unlike a lot of the other big hotels. Staff were fairly helpful and friendly. Old-fashion motel style rooms, but clean and comfortable enough, with a veranda for sitting outside and enjoying the view. There is a good restaurant on site, which has a wide choice for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine