My dog and I recently stayed at this inn (we usually come to Acadia every fall to hike and rent a cottage) this year no cottages were available so I chose Wonder View. This is a absolutely lovely place to stay with your dog. We received a welcome package when we checked in that had a dog bowel, dog cookie, list of restaurant's that one can take your dog to. The staff were wonderful and very dog friendly. It is easy to get to the park and downtown from this inn. The grounds are lovely and a good place to walk your dog (the welcome package includes doggie poop bags!) I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine