The rooms have fridge, air conditioning. Easy parking. A 10 minute walk to Bar harbor. But the bus stops there regularly if you want to go in without walking. The courtyard is lively with remains of old brick walls. Sometimes I've seen deer walk into the manicured lawn. Very lovely. Currently free breakfasts but you can also walk up to the looking glass restraunt on the property which has great views ( as do the higher rooms that have sea view rooms but ask exactly what view. You can walk over to the sister property blue nose at night to listen to live piano music. l ended up spending time just enjoying the property. It is pet Freindly and one day a dog barking woke us up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine