I admit, I booked this place based upon Tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed. We had a room with two doubles in the motel. We travel with a small dog and for a reasonable $10 fee, we could bring him along with us on our Acadia adventure! The room was large and clean. There was a screen door to a large back porch. The room had a fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee system. The bathroom was small, but clean and totally fine. We appreciated the feeling of staying in a "vintage" place and not a cookie cutter chain hotel. The motel section was well off the main road into town so it was VERY quiet there. We did not use the (rather noisy) AC due to nice cool evening air.
The beds were comfortable enough. We slept very well.
There is no breakfast offered here. The bus for the parks stops right in front, though we did not take advantage of that. It is a short drive to both the park and Bar Harbor.
We would like to stay here again and try out one of the cabins! They were sold out when we booked. The owners are friendly and seem to work very hard to keep everything working and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Village, a vacation resort situated on 25 beautifully landscaped acres offers vacationers clean comfortable motel and cottages (cabins) accommodations only minutes from Bar Harbor Center, Acadia National Park and the shore. All cottages are housekeeping units with kitchenettes. Motel rooms have a/c in season and some with kitchenettes. Fish or pedal boat at no charge in our private pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eden Village Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Eden Village Hotel
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine