Road trip with my sister from VA to Maine. We stayed at the Eden Village Motel for three days because it was close to Bar Harbor and and Acadia park. The prices were extremely reasonable compared to some of the others I had checked in the area. Our room had everything we needed such as a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and was very clean. Anything we needed such as extra coffee was available any time and the people were very nice. The property is well maintained. We even used the paddle boats and the ducks swam next to us the entire time. As long as you are not looking for a fancy hotel, I would defintely recommend this motel to anyone looking for a nice, clean place to stay at affordable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Village, a vacation resort situated on 25 beautifully landscaped acres offers vacationers clean comfortable motel and cottages (cabins) accommodations only minutes from Bar Harbor Center, Acadia National Park and the shore. All cottages are housekeeping units with kitchenettes. Motel rooms have a/c in season and some with kitchenettes. Fish or pedal boat at no charge in our private pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Eden Village Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Eden Village Hotel
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine