My wife and I have stayed at Eden Village 2 years in a row - in 2006 and 2007. Gail and Bob are extremely hospitable people and the accomodations are run very well. We are very impressed by the value of these cottages. They are very close to the park, Bar Harbor and the mainland. It is great to have the option to cook in, eat out or just relax on the screened in porch. I highly recommend Eden Village to anyone looking for high-value accomodations near Acadia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Village, a vacation resort situated on 25 beautifully landscaped acres offers vacationers clean comfortable motel and cottages (cabins) accommodations only minutes from Bar Harbor Center, Acadia National Park and the shore. All cottages are housekeeping units with kitchenettes. Motel rooms have a/c in season and some with kitchenettes. Fish or pedal boat at no charge in our private pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eden Village Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Eden Village Hotel
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine