My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Eden Village. It's a wonderfully cozy and affordable place. We came partly because all of the great reviews at Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. Bob and Gail are very welcoming. We brought our dog who really enjoyed the grounds (of course we did too). For the cost, it's a great place. Our cabin was quaint, roomy and clean. The only reason I don't give it an "excellent" rating is simply because I don't want to give the impression that it's luxurious. It's not luxurious, but for the cost we were very pleased and would certainly stay there again if we visit Bar Harbor in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Village, a vacation resort situated on 25 beautifully landscaped acres offers vacationers clean comfortable motel and cottages (cabins) accommodations only minutes from Bar Harbor Center, Acadia National Park and the shore. All cottages are housekeeping units with kitchenettes. Motel rooms have a/c in season and some with kitchenettes. Fish or pedal boat at no charge in our private pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Eden Village Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Eden Village Hotel
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine