We (a group of 6), visited Maine during the last long weekend & stayed at this cottage near Bar Harbour. It was an amazing experience as our cottage was just adjacent to a pond with an amazing backdrop of greenery. The cottage was sufficient for the 6 of us, beds neatly made (2 bedrooms), one bathroom (no bathtub, but only a shower since the area is small), kitchen with fridge, burner, and necessary utensils. Also there were 2 TVs, one in the hall and another in a bedroom. We enjoyed the misty morning walks around the pond, seeing the ducks & enjoyed the cool breeze. Also the location is very accessible to all the major attractions like Acadia National Park, Bar Harbour, Acadia Air Tours airport, etc. Overall this place is a wonderful choice for a vacation in Maine! Thank you for the great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Village, a vacation resort situated on 25 beautifully landscaped acres offers vacationers clean comfortable motel and cottages (cabins) accommodations only minutes from Bar Harbor Center, Acadia National Park and the shore. All cottages are housekeeping units with kitchenettes. Motel rooms have a/c in season and some with kitchenettes. Fish or pedal boat at no charge in our private pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Village Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Eden Village Hotel
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine