Stayed 3 nights this past week with some family for an anual trip, this was our first time here.
The hotel is very close to Acadia National Park and several restaurants and just a few minutes to downtown Bar Harbor.
We were in the newer building, right on the water and there is a little rock beach just out from the building, great for an evening drink and cigar! The room was nice and modern with everything you would need. 2 little bad things were that the A/C seemed oddly loud for such a new building, too loud for us to use at night. There was also some mold on the ceiling in the shower, not horrible but out of place as the rest of the room was so clean.
The staff were friendly and helpful, the continental breakfast was fine and if no to your liking, hot items were available to order. Outdoor and indoor pool and hot tubs were both fine.
All in all a nice place, we would stay again if we were in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 12 beautiful acres just one mile from downtown Bar Harbor and the main entrance to Acadia National Park, the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel offers an ocean view from every room. Our brand new Atlantic View building offers everything you would expect from a modern hotel with fantastic views. Close enough to all the action of town, but just far enough away so you can relax. Our new rooms, friendly staff, and seasonal packages are the perfect combination of quality and value. Let us show you how beautiful the Maine coast can be.The AO is proud to announce the Grand Opening of its all new Bistro on Eden, a full service restaurant and bar.And with a great location comes great responsibility. The Bistro on Eden is a warm, lively restaurant and bar where people can be themselves and meet others in a friendly, comfortable setting. Overlooking Frenchman's Bay it offers smashing views and intimate outdoor seating, where every seat faces the Atlantic Ocean. We feature great tasting fresh, seasonal comfort cooking with ingredients that are primarily sourced from local, small scale vendors. Above all you can expect warm, genuine service. That is something upon which we pride ourselves.We are located inside the lobby of the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel, 119 Eden St. Bar Harbor, and Maine 04609. Open Wed. ~ Sat. 5Pm ~ 9pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantic Oceanside Hotel and Event Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Oceanside Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Oakes Resort
- Atlantic Oakes Hotel
- Atlantic Oceanside Hotel And Event Center Bar Harbor, Maine