“Surprised”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Landree's Ice Cream
Ranked #13 of 13 Dessert in Bar Harbor
Description: Corner of Main Street and Mt. Desert Street.
Description: Corner of Main Street and Mt. Desert Street.
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I saw the picture of the president on the wall eating their ice cream and almost left on principle. But, when I saw the ice cream taken out of the back of someone's car to load into the store, I did not know what to think. So, I left. When a car comes in with mega ice cream buckets, what do you do? I don't know if they make their own or not, so I play it safe. I hope the president is okay after that.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

The set up in this place is terrible. The help hurries you along this narrow line/counter with so many options to choose from. They got irritated when I couldn't make up my mind quick. So I didn't order anything. The other 2 people in our party ordered a cone a piece and it was over $11!!!! I would NEVER recommend or go back. There are plenty of good ice cream shops with nice employees around there.

1  Thank Bunny V
Reviewed 15 September 2012

This place comes to life at night. Very packed, but the line moves quick. Everyone was excited about going and we left with smiles on our faces.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Forget the ice cream store with red lobster and go to Landree's for a better product and a friendlier experience.
We stopped here 3 of the 5 nights we spent in Bar Harbor. I got the almond joy all 3 nights and my wife had a different flavor each time.
Staff was friendly and seemed interested in providing good service.
Portions were of a nice size and the quality was excellent. Yes it was a little expensive but no more so than the competition. Also Bar Harbor in August is going to be a bit pricey.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

This is the only place in Bar Harbor we have stopped at more then once. When talking about where to stop for ice cream both kids wanted to go right back to the place we went before. Nice job!