“Eden in a massage therapy session.”

Eden Therapeutic Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get a massage from Heidi O'Connor LMT a qualified and excellent massage therapist. Enjoy a deep tissue massage after taking advantage of the hiking and biking in Acadia or just a light relaxation massage to de-stress and further enjoy your vacation. Located on Cottage St. In the center of beautiful downtown Bar Harbor.
Seal Harbor, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eden in a massage therapy session.”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Heidi is a fantastic massage therapist. She is very open to your needs and tailors the session accordingly. She has superb technique. Her fingers move deftly, seeking out the knots and kneading them away. I have had a few massage therapists before, but none like Heidi. My wife is a regular with her and I will definitely be returning in the near future.

Visited March 2014
HMTO, Owner at Eden Therapeutic Massage, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Tom,
Thank you so much for taking time to review your massage. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
~heidi

Bar Harbor,
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very relaxing energy, amazing touch!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Heidi is a wonderful massage therapist. She has an amazing presence and her relaxing hands will allow you to fall asleep on the table, if you choose to do so. I had to struggle to stay awake, and that was only because I wanted to feel every minute of her gifted hands working on me! I have had a lot of bodywork done over the years, and there are only a handful of therapists who have made me feel like Heidi has. The session is worth every penny! You will not be sorry going to see Heidi; whether it is just to relax, or to get knots and kinks worked out.. She is excellent and will exceed your expectations! Thanks Heidi!

Visited March 2014
Meeka,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your massage session. I am happy to have met you and to have been able to be a part of that experience for you. ~heidi
Southwest Harbor, Maine
“One of my most relaxing experiences.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I went to see Heidi with a serious fusion of upper and lower back pain. I have never had a massage before so was a little apprehensive as to the outcome. Heidi made me feel comfortable immediately and addressed my needs in short order. Her relaxing personality and environment coupled with her knowledge of therapeutic massage made for one of my greatest experiences. I highly recommend Eden Therapeutic Massage to anyone who needs a professional relaxing experience.

Visited February 2014
Peter, I am so happy you finally made it in. It is so great to have wonderful clients like you! See you next week! ~heidi
Bar Harbor Maine
“First-rate massage at Eden”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

At very short notice during Christmas week I contacted Heidi about booking two massages -- one for me and one for a guest visiting for the holidays. She was incredibly flexible and accommodating and got us both in back to back. And then the magic started! I'm a veteran of many many massages and Heidi gave one of the best I've ever had. She didn't just follow a routine -- she was paying close attention to what was going on with my muscles and altered her therapy for that. I'll definitely be going back. Heidi at Eden Therapeutic Massage is professional, pleasant and a fabulous massage therapist.

Visited December 2013
Mel, I am so happy you both enjoyed your massages! I am looking forward to seeing you again soon. ~heidi
Annandale on Hudson, New York
“An excellent massage”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I've been to a few massage therapists on the island, and Heidi is definitely up there on my list.
She creates a very relaxing environment, and is obviously a very skilled massage therapist.
Her office is located right in Bar Harbor, which is so convenient!

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much! It was great to meet you and I hope that I get to work with you again when you are back for a visit! ~heidi