“Amazing message with truly knowledgeable therapeutic skills!”

Eden Therapeutic Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get a massage from Heidi O'Connor LMT a qualified and excellent massage therapist. Enjoy a deep tissue massage after taking advantage of the hiking and biking in Acadia or just a light relaxation massage to de-stress and further enjoy your vacation. Located on Cottage St. In the center of beautiful downtown Bar Harbor.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

After four days of intense biking, hiking and kayaking, Eden was incredibly adept at helping work out all my aches and pains. She also was kind enough to show me a few stretches to help me with my neck and lower back.

Heidi O, Owner at Eden Therapeutic Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad to be a part of your vacation experience.

There are newer reviews for Eden Therapeutic Massage

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was extremely impressed with my experience at Eden Massage! Heidi is a talented professional. She provided an environment that supported maximum customer comfort, privacy, and relaxation! All you want in a massage can be found here!

It was nice to meet and work with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I thought there was nothing that could relax me. I'd list my business, was working part time at a grocery store, had 2 hours of major surgery on one eye and a half hour on the other, I had creditors calling me every day, and I was a stressful wreck. After one hour of amazing stress relief massage, Heidi had me ready to face the world again. It was just what the doctor (literally) ordered. I highly recommend Eden for anyone who needs to have their stress melted away.

John,
thank you! I am so happy to be able to help!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have had two massages at Eden Therapeutic Massage in Bar Harbor. Both have helped relieve muscle tension and tendon pulling. Heidi used just the right amount of pressure- definitely strong hands without hurting me. I would recommend Eden and plan to return monthly to keep myself healthy.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HMTO, Owner at Eden Therapeutic Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Heidi is a fantastic massage therapist. She is very open to your needs and tailors the session accordingly. She has superb technique. Her fingers move deftly, seeking out the knots and kneading them away. I have had a few massage therapists before, but none like Heidi. My wife is a regular with her and I will definitely be returning in the near future.

HMTO, Owner at Eden Therapeutic Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Tom,
Thank you so much for taking time to review your massage. I look forward to working with you again in the future.