“Decent ice cream”

Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Bar Harbor
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Decent ice cream”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The ice cream was good and they had a large selection. The serving area was not clean. The were busy when I was there. Maybe they just did not have time to keep it clean.

Visited August 2014

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Yummy ice cream”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stopped in here for ice cream while walking through downtown. The prices are a little high but the ice cream was excellent! There are so many choices of flavors, including sorbet. I had a wonderful sorbet that I enjoyed immensely. There were also many varieties of fudge to purchase if you cared to do so. The aroma in the shop was heavenly and there were quite a lot of people enjoying it as we were.

• Visited July 2014
pittsburgh
“Poor Value”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My family and I went to Ben and Bill's twice during our visit. The flavor of the ice cream was great, but the portions were tiny. We went back a second time, thinking that perhaps it was just our server...but no, we were given small portions again. The price is high, and the amount of ice cream you get is not worth it. I was willing to give them a second chance, and got burned.

Visited July 2014
“My favorite ice cream parlor”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love good ice cream. Others may dream of wealth, power or fame. My day dreams are usually about exceptional ice cream and pizza. Ben and Bill's in Bar Harbor, ME has exceptional ice cream. The lines are long for a reason but they serve you quickly. They have numerous favors many with chocolate base. There are other very good ice cream places in town, but Ben and Bills is in a class of its own. My favorite is Chocolate Grand Mariner. So go there, walk around town , take the shore wLk and then do what we do, get up early the next day, do a six mile hilly run around Eagle Lake, bike ride on the carriage trails, hike one of the mountains and after you worked off last night's calories, go back to Ben and Bills again. It will be worth it.

Visited July 2014
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
“the best ice cream in Bar Harbor”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Vacationers - this is the BEST ice cream in Bar Harbor by far!!! So many flavors and ample portions. I loved the toffee crunch!!!

• Visited July 2014