“Nice spa”

82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Nice spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

The facility is soothing. It smells great. Staff are very nice. A little weird for men because of the lack of privacy in the locker room. The hallway door opens to reveal you in the shower or coming out from the sauna. So anyone can see a naked man if passing by I mentioned it to the frothy desk and she didn't seemed concerned. And to get to the steam room you have to go to the gym locker room, which does offer privacy. To me that was a big issue. Still the treatments were nice and you can use the nice gym and pools.

NYC
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

I recently visited Bar Harbor and had the pleasure of spending half a day at the Spa at the Bar Harbor Club. What a great day. From the moment I walked through the door to the end of my all-too-short stay, I was afforded impeccable service from both the management and the professionals who work there. Everyone seemed to be making sure my stay was relaxing and fulfilling, and they truly succeeded. My treatments were top notch, as were the products, and I could see the results (I must look 10 years younger!). The facilities were high quality too, and the relaxing atmosphere put you instantly at ease. Thanks again to everyone, and I cannot wait to come back!

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Must visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

I recently spent a weekend in Bar Harbor and had the great fortune to visit the Spa at the Bar Harbor Club. I have traveled all over the world and been to a number of exceptional spas and would rank this spa among the top that I have visited. The facilities and staff were great. The treatments were also top notch - I had an 80 minute massage with Wendy, followed by a hot oil head massage with Christy. It was heaven. I highly recommend this spa and can't wait to return.

Visited July 2012