“Totally Relaxing and Enjoyable”

Serenity Garden Massage & Tans
More attraction details
Owner description: Indulge in a relaxing, therapeutic massage with Licensed Massage Therapist, Dani Ray. You may choose to start or end your day on a heated table blanketed in plush microfiber sheets; an opportunity to relax your mind, body and soul. Enjoy a relaxing Swedish massage or a more therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage. Each Massage is catered to the client's specific needs; the perfect addition to a complete vacation package. We are conveniently located in the Quimby House Inn on Cottage Street directly next store to A&B Naturals.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I both had excellent experiences at Serenity Garden Massage & Tan which occupies part of their darling Quimby House B&B. Our massages were awesome and I loved getting spray tanned too! Great glow!
Would definitely go back again & again!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I am a regular in BH and traveling to get there from just about anywhere can be tremendously stressful - especially off season. I'm very lucky to have found The Quimby House and more importantly - The Serenity Garden spa.
Danielle is a marvelous professional who provides a truly relaxing and therapeutic massage. This is not simply a portable table that someone wheels into the room. The spa is a dedicated sanctuary at the Inn and provides a very nice place to relax and recover.
I've got a few injuries from my travels and Danielle effortlessly works those with care and attention. I am always better for the time I spend there and do not plan a trip to BH without incluing a stop in the spa.
When I was based in BH I also asked Danielle to come into the office when we had special work projects - she provided seated massage for several different departments and went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a chance to benefit from her healing hands.
You won't be sorry you tried it!