“Fun course”

Pirate's Cove Miniature Golf
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We visited on a very quiet afternoon. There was only a handful of golfers on both courses. We played 18 holes for $8.75 each. Not a bad deal.

1  Thank PrincessDed

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I've been here many times with my daughter, we always enjoy the challenging course and fun atmosphere.

1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Two 18 hole mini golf courses. The place was right across the street from our hotel. Both courses were fun and had some challenging holes. It was a popular place as it was pretty busy both nights were were there.

1  Thank Tracy V
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Part of a national chain of mini-golf courses, this edition boasts 36 holes!! It is by far the most elaborate course I have ever been to. Choose from either their standard 18-hole course, which includes the Cave and Pirate Ship or their more advanced Buckeneer’s challenge. Be mindful of the “Olde Pirate”, who is watching your every move the moment you step in, or you might end up behind bars like the plundering pirate across from him.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

My hubs has grown up golfing and has always taken a very serious approach to the sport, this is something I tease him about regularly.so on our first trip to the east coast I was somewhat taken aback by the amount of time he wanted to spend on golf courses instead of exploring new sights. When I saw Pirates Cove on our way into Bar Harbor I demanded that we would go do my style golfing before we left that week. He obliged, although he detests miniature golf.
We both had a wonderful time. There's two full courses to choose from or you can sign up for both. Each hole has a plaque with interesting pirate facts. Every hole was unique, many I've never saw the likes of before. We skipped around a bit due to larger slow groups but managed to get to them all. We spent about an hour and a half at dusk and it was lovely. Definitely fun for all ages.