“Always a Fun Time!”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Always a Fun Time!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My soon to be 7 year old Granddaughter has enjoyed this since she was toddling and able to hold a club. She loves it and it is great family fun.

The establishment is constantly doing things to maintain the facility and you can see this every trip. Staff is pleasant and accommodating. Grounds and restrooms clean!

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun!`”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

After a few days of hiking, this was a great change of pace for our family one afternoon. The course was well-kept and a lot of fun. My son loved reading the signs about Blackbeard along the way.

Rhode Island
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Still the Same w/ Minor Changes”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Having grow up just 45 minutes away it was nice to stop in and play 18 holes. It had been about 14 years since we last visited and many of the holes were the same with additional rough or tweaks made to the course. I felt as though I was 18 again going on my first date with girlfriend (now bride of 9 years.)

The staff was very helpful and they do a very good job maintaining the course over the years. If you have time it is well worth the visit.

New Sweden, Maine
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Multigenerational family fun”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We took 3 generations and everyone had a great time. Of course I had a few holes-in-one so I could tell it was a great course. He stairs were a bit difficult for a member of the older generation but we all had fun.

Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun golf course.”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

There are two courses. We chose the easy one. I must have easy, my wife got 3 holes-in-one!! The holes are challenging.

Visited June 2014