Stayed here for a couple of nights to be within walking distance of restaurants etc. Stayed in the main house in a spacious room on the top floor, nicely furnished and very comfortable. Breakfasts were excellent with a choice of homemade baked items. The location is excellent - really easy to get around. The cruise ships mean that it is very busy in Bar Harbour at this time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side street in downtown Bar Harbor, the Moseley Cottage Inn & Town Motel have welcomed visitors for many years. Built in 1884, this charming Victorian bed and breakfast inn offers a private haven off the beaten path. The Victorian Inn maintains a sense of history with original fireplaces, private balconies, gleaming hardwood floors. The Inn rooms are tastefully decorated with antiques and updated fine linens, Turkish towels, Sterns and Foster Beds and WiFi throughout. A delicious full breakfast is included with the Inn. Motel guests are welcome for breakfast for an additional charge. WiFi, air conditioning, cable TV, mini frigs, hair dryers, self serve coffee/tea and afternoon cookies are some of the amenities to enjoy while your stay in the Inn and Motel. The In-Town Location and friendly local staff all make this a most memorable and wonderful experience for you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Moseley Cottage Inn and Town Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Hotel Bar Harbor
- Moseley Cottage And Town Hotel
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Motel Bar Harbor, Maine