I was looking for a room stay in for one night and happened upon the Quimby House and i was very happy I didi. Although, my stay was brief it was memorable due to the fine service of the front desk attendant Nick. He told me they had availability and when I did not show up in time to personally receive my key he made arrangements so that I was not left out in the warm August night. I was very appreciative of his forethought and the great recommendation of Two Cats for breakfast. All in all a very memorable evening and morning in Bar Harbor. I look forward to spending more time there the next time I am in Maine!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine