In my various touring of New England, I found myself in Bar Harbor at Quimby House during both the summer and winter and both times ended up staying in room 101. The accommodation was great! Real clean room and spacious! Tim and Danielle were really friendly and knowledgeable with great recommendations for places to eat and things to do, yes even in winter! It's family owned and operated which made it very comfortable and laid back, yet still very professional. Though there isn't any breakfast, the coffee was good and the breakfast restaurants were literally a 2-5 minute walk from the inn. Kinda liked that they didn't serve breakfast, so I could explore more of the surrounding breakfast restaurants like 2 Cats, Jordans, The Black Friar, and Jeanie's Great Maine Breakfast which I would have never discovered had they served breakfast. Blueberry Pancakes! Thanks for the great stay both times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine