Great place to stay while visiting bar harbor. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Very close to town but not within walking distance. I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning from 7am-10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine