The motel met all my expectations. It was quaint, the room was larger than expected, the bed and pillows were excellent, the rooms clean and the service was exceptional. Loved the screen door so that you could leave your door open and enjoy the breeze. We were 2 females on a girls week away and felt safe and oh so comfortable at the Highbrook Motel. We were in Bar Harbor to enjoy the lovely little village and Acadia National Park. Great location for our purpose and just a short 1/2 mile walk to one of the carriage roads in Acadia NP. Would definitely stay again and recommend to all my friends and family.
Its a bit of a long walk into the center of Bar Harbor but if you don't have a car there is a great local free shuttle that will get you into town, into Acadia NP and to all other little villages near Bar Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning from 7am-10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine