The Highbrook Motel was our choice because, wherever we live or go, we try to support excellent mom and pop, family-run businesses. Located on a hillside, this place had an old fashion charm with a front open porch and was absolutely immaculate inside and outside. Our room was cozy with very comfortable beds. They offered an excellent complimentary breakfast that we could take back to our room or pack in a paper carton for the road. Because Acadia National Park was closed due to the Federal Government shutdown, the friendly motel staff directed us to alternative scenic drives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning from 7am-10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine