Who would have thought that an "old-style" motel could be so pleasant. Our room was in the back building and was large and quiet. The bed was the most comfortable ever -- even better than ours at home! Although dated, the room seemed to be newly painted and IMMACULATE. The housekeeper even dusted the fittings on the screen door! Breakfast was adequate. No views, but well-located close to restaurants and the town. A gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning from 7am-10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine