Could not have had a better stay, despite the trek up to the third floor. We booked late, so the one room available was on the third floor. It was still great and well worth the stairs. We were there over the 4th of July. It was a great place to be to celebrate the fourth. Andrew, the owner, was very helpful and knowledgeable and the other guests made it interesting and enjoyable. We would definitely return if we have the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thornhedge Inn is an authentic Bar Harbor classic summer cottage. This centrally located bed and breakfast is in the Historic Corridor District in the heart of Bar Harbor. Walk to restaurants and shopping or take a short drive into Acadia National Park, and all the extreme or relaxing activities our island has to offer. Wholesome breakfasts, afternoon wine and cheese. Every room has a private bath and some have a fireplace or private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Thornhedge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thornhedge Hotel Bar Harbor
- Thornhedge Inn Bar Harbor, Maine