I am a 76 year old biker. Each year I do an overnight trip from my home in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada to Bar Harbour, Maine via Deer and Campobello Islands and for the past four years have stayed at Acadia Pines Motel, just a short 10 minute ride to the heart of Bar Harbour. The staff are very pleasant, the rooms are neat and clean and perfect for my stay. I have no hesitation in recommending this facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 6 acres of lawn and trees, just 2 miles before the Hulls CoveVisitor's Center for Acadia National Park, our family owned and operated motel offers 22 clean, affordable,comfortable rooms. Our guests say the eclectic decor gives our rooms a nice homey feel. A place to just relax and enjoy being in Maine. The rooms vary in size from the economy queen unit to a spacious king kitchen. For families we offer the roomy 2 queen bed units with or without a kitchen to the spacious two room kitchen unit. They feature one king, 1 or 2 queen beds and two room units with 1 king and 2 twins, 5 kitchenettes, all rooms have a refrigerator,hair dryer and in-room-coffee, king rooms include a mirowave. The 48 foot ,outdoor pool is open and heated from late June to Labor Day. There are picnic tables, lawn chairs and a gazebo for guest use. There is a woodland path to the property next door to our right which features a restaurant, ice cream shop and general store. Across the street is Pirates Cove Adventure Golf, a 2nd restaurant and gift shop. The Island Explorer Shuttle bus has a scheduled stop right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Acadia Pines Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acadia Pines Hotel Bar Harbor
- Acadia Pines Motel Bar Harbor, Maine