Very well maintained property. Stuff is doing good job keeping the property well. Nothing fancy but functional. Room with AC, desk, TV, and refrigerator. Shower, toilet, and lavatory aren't large but clean and up to date. Accurate housekeeping. Toiletries are replenished daily, bed made, and room cleaned. WIFI actually works and works good. I watched netfix! Pool is recently refurbished, sparkly clean. It is very pleasant after long day of hiking. They have 2 fireplaces with lounge chairs around them - very romantic at night. Driving to Acadia NP entrance 10min, Cadillac mountain 20min (a must for sunset and sunrise), bar harbor about 12min. Our room wasn't big. Not good for families with children. Nor to have a large language. Stay at Belle Isle Motel but travel lite, enjoy outdoors. Acadia is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belle Isle Motel is centrally located on Mt. Desert Island. We are minutes away from many activities and points of interest. If you like a clean simple room, relaxing surroundings away from the hustle and bustle and want to receive personal service, please join us! We want you to enjoy your visit to Mt. Desert Island and Bar Harbor so we do our best to make your stay with us a pleasant one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Belle Isle Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Isle Hotel Bar Harbor
- Belle Isle Motel Bar Harbor, Maine