We stayed during peak season 9th, 10th and 11th of August at Belle Isle Motel. It's $89 for a room with 2 double beds... cheaper if only 2 people. Of course it's not luxury... very very basic... you have to bring your own amenities (don't forget the hair dryer); they did have a loud AC, a good-sized refrigerator, a small bottle of shampoo no conditioner, clean towels everyday... it faces the highway but we really didn't hear the noise... it's not in Bar Harbor town but since you're driving, it's not a big deal ... about ten minutes from Acadia National Park... my favorite part of the hotel was the washer and dryer that guests could use...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belle Isle Motel is centrally located on Mt. Desert Island. We are minutes away from many activities and points of interest. If you like a clean simple room, relaxing surroundings away from the hustle and bustle and want to receive personal service, please join us! We want you to enjoy your visit to Mt. Desert Island and Bar Harbor so we do our best to make your stay with us a pleasant one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Belle Isle Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Isle Hotel Bar Harbor
- Belle Isle Motel Bar Harbor, Maine