I can't say enough good things about this beautiful place right on Main St. - yet quiet and comfortable. Great, comfy bed, nice outdoor decks/sitting areas, the whole place is lovely. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful. The freshly made breakfast each morning was delicious. Perfect location to walk to shops etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Tudor style inn is located on Main Street in the lovely town of Bar Harbor, ME. Shopping is right outside our front door and the entrance to Acadia National Park is only two miles away. Whether you visit in the spring, summer or fall the flowers will be in bloom. All eight (9) rooms are uniquely designed with imported tiles from London and the classical decor gives each room an elegant warm feeling. Quaint outside balconies, fireplaces and all the amenities you expect adorn our rooms. We provide our guests with a full breakfast every morning in one of two dining rooms, or choose to dine outside on our patio. Pascone'st Ristorante is a casual Italian dining experience and is open daily to the public for dinner along with our cozy lounge. We look forward to serving you at the Ivy Manor Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ivy Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Ivy Manor Inn Bar Harbor, Maine