We stayed here for one night in July 2013. The motel staff were very friendly. We requested a room in a quiet corner and that is exactly what we got. Parked the van directly in front of the room's front door, which made it so much easier to load and unload. Very clean and nicely equipped room with a small kitchenette. Nice clean bathroom. Very comfy beds. Newer quiet AC unit. The kids enjoyed the pool in the afternoon for a couple of hours. There was free coffee and tea with cookies in the lobby. It is 2 miles from the entrance to Acadia National park and 4 miles away from Bah Hahbah and the restaurants and shopping. We will definitely return here in the future. Highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine