This hotel is on the main road to Acadia NP and Bar Harbor but it sits back off the road and my stay was quiet and trouble-free. The free breakfast is very good and the choice of food is as good as it gets. The staff is very friendly and had great advice for enjoying the area and Acadia NP. I definitely would stay here again when I visit the Bar Harbor area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine