We arrived at Bar Harbor at 8.40 pm without a booking and very hungry. The two lovely ladies on reception sorted us out really quickly and also recommended a place to eat near by that closed at 9.00 pm but thanks to the efficiency of the Best Western reception staff we made it with time to spare. Outside the Best Western looks quite low key but, as the lady that checked us in said, our room was lovely. It was well furnished and well equipped, and everything was immaculate - we had an extremely comfortable 4 night stay. The breakfast in the morning was also very good and the lady who looked after things was so nice - she helped my husband to cope with the waffle machine - something you don't see in English hotels - and we had lovely waffles for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine