We really enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Acadia Park Inn. The rooms were spacious, clean and in very good order; the staff were helpful and the breakfasts were exceptionally good. Well place to get quickly into the National Park while enough distance from Bar Harbor to avoid the noise and activity of a lively town.
Certainly Acadia Park inn is a place to go back to when we revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine