“GREAT PLACE TO STAY WHEN VISITING ACADIA NATIONAL PARK”

Best Western Acadia Park Inn
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Bar Harbor
Warlingham, United Kingdom
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY WHEN VISITING ACADIA NATIONAL PARK”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Acadia Park Inn. The rooms were spacious, clean and in very good order; the staff were helpful and the breakfasts were exceptionally good. Well place to get quickly into the National Park while enough distance from Bar Harbor to avoid the noise and activity of a lively town.

Certainly Acadia Park inn is a place to go back to when we revisit.

1 Thank Chris_Batt2014
acadiajane, General Manager at Best Western Acadia Park Inn, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you very much for your great compliments and endorsement! We look forward to a return visit! Jane

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Korean first
Woodstock
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at Best Western Acadia Park Inn and were very happy with the experience. The room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was one of the best we have had anywhere, although the layout of the food selection area could stand to be improved for better traffic flow. Great service and location and we would like to come back again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
acadiajane, General Manager at Best Western Acadia Park Inn, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the BEST WESTERN Acadia Park Inn when there are so many lodging choices in Bar Harbor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I do hope you will be able to make a return visit! Thank you for this review. Best Wishes, Jane
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

From the housekeepers to the front desk, everyone was friendly and helpful. The breakfast is huge and new with so many offerings. The lady who manages the dining room is very personable and the manager of the motel came through to check on all the guests.
You won't find another motel in Bar Harbor that pays attention to every detail in order for their guests to enjoy their stay.
Did I mention the heated pool?
Do yourself a favor, look no further then the Best Western Acadia Park Inn

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Yankeetanker
Dear Yankeetanker
I would like to thank you for this great review! I am so happy that you enjoyed the new breakfast that we are so proud of. I am also pleased that I was that I was able to speak with you in the breakfast room. It is somewhat difficult to make face-to-face contact with all of our guests and this enables me to speak directly with many that I did not meet at check-in. Thank you for your endorsement. Please stay with us again! Regards, Jane
Rutland, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I found the Best Western in Bar Harbor, Maine by doing a search on Google. I have to say from the first phone call I made to get information of the facility to the moment I checked out, all the employees I interacted with were wonderful. They were kind, professional, caring, personable, and made me feel like I was their first priority. The service was above and beyond what I expected. I would definitely return to Bar Harbor/Acadia Park because of the staff and the quality of the facility.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Deanna H
Dear Deanna H
I would like for you to know that you ARE our first priority when we are dealing with you! We want each of our guests to feel just that way! I am so happy that you found the entire staff from start to finish to be all of those things in their dealings. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in Bar Harbor and thank you for posting your first review on Trip Advisor for US !! Jane
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Nice accommodations in a lovely area. Staff was welcoming, efficient and knew the area, which was very helpful in that we were new to Maine. Website indicated 'continental' breakfast, yet construction was completed on breakfast building in April, 2014 and they are now serving a FULL breakfast. Delicious, nutritious and great way to start the day. Thanks Best Western - we will share with friends and family and will definitely be back!!

1 Thank timothyf820
acadiajane, General Manager at Best Western Acadia Park Inn, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
It is gratifying to hear such great reviews of our property and especially our new continental breakfast building and all that we have to offer our guests for "the most important meal of the day." Our guests spoke and we listened! Thank you for staying with us and for such a wonderful review! Regards, Jane
England
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We arrived at Bar Harbor at 8.40 pm without a booking and very hungry. The two lovely ladies on reception sorted us out really quickly and also recommended a place to eat near by that closed at 9.00 pm but thanks to the efficiency of the Best Western reception staff we made it with time to spare. Outside the Best Western looks quite low key but, as the lady that checked us in said, our room was lovely. It was well furnished and well equipped, and everything was immaculate - we had an extremely comfortable 4 night stay. The breakfast in the morning was also very good and the lady who looked after things was so nice - she helped my husband to cope with the waffle machine - something you don't see in English hotels - and we had lovely waffles for breakfast.

Room Tip: We were at the back of the hotel and heard no noise at all from the road.
2 Thank Christine4521
I am so happy that you stopped at the BEST WESTERN Acadia Park Inn that evening! My front desk staff is great at suggestion the best places to eat in the area. I am so pleased that you were able to stay with us for several days. We do hope you return soon! Thank you for this nice review! Jane
Pascoag, Rhode Island
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Starting with great weather, great accommodations from a very courteous and helpful staff , delicious restaurants, breathtaking scenery, this was a wonderful vacation adventure, one we will not soon forget. We highly recommend the Best Western Acadia Park Inn to make your adventure as pleasant as ours.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

acadiajane, General Manager at Best Western Acadia Park Inn, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Cheryl R
Thank you for allowing us to become part of your vacation adventure. We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your returning. Thank you for this great review! Best wishes, Jane