This is a one-story motel, so you park right outside your room, which is convenient. Ours was in the back of the building (extra quiet) and was extremely clean. 2 queen beds, fridge and microwave, separate sink area, reliable wi-fi. Not fancy but fully equipped, no problems at all. Front desk staff were very polite and eager to help. Breakfast was fine - about what you'd expect from a hotel chain. Easy access to Acadia and Bar Harbor. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine