Holiday Inn Bar Harbor Regency
Acadia Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$195
Moseley Cottage Inn and Town Motel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$190
Bar Harbor Motel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$141
Quality Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$159
QualityInn
Bar Harbor Grand Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$195
The Colony on Frenchman's Bay(Hulls Cove)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Pool
Bar Harbor Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$250
Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$152
Hotwire.com
Quimby House Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$119
Travelocity
1,266 results
All reviewsmain buildingpoolside barstewman's lobster poundhot tubbreakfast buffettennis courtsacadia national parkclosed for the seasonfree shuttlebeautiful propertyocean frontnice poolfrenchman's bayclose to townshort drivecadillac mountainmile
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I love the stay on memorial day weekend with my hubby. We had a wonderful time. Rooms were clean, and the staff was very friendly. Rooms were modern and the bed (OMG!) so comfortable we didn't want to get out of bed. The only complain I have, was the Fitness room, it looked neglected and not to the level of the rest of the resort but in over all everything was great, I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stay on the 3rd floor room 302 . great location , nice and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 670stefr
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The reception staff are very friendly and check-in was quick. I booked the Eden room and they upgraded me to the main building as the Eden room building is still closed for the season. The hotel is already old and it seems like they just renovated it. The room is huge! It was about 1.5 the size of a standard room in other hotels. I was pleasantly surprised by the size and cleanliness of it. It has a small refrigerator too. The pool is nice and heated and there is also a hot jacuzzi overlooking the ocean. Too bad it was still a bit chilly and we didn't have time to enjoy the pool. There is also a restaurant with a view but we did not try it. Location is nice as it is just close to town. You can perhaps walk to downtown Bar Harbor as there is ample parking in town. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Bar Harbor! We hope to be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Kiko9411
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed here for two nights and really have no complaints except there was poor internet service. Which, you are in the middle of so many beautiful parts of nature-get over it!! :) The front desk staff is incredibly helpful- ready to give recommendations for dinner or what to do for the day. They seemed sincere and genuinely concerned with how your stay was. The location is close to downtown, but not within walking distance. The hotel itself sits right on the water, so you have a beautiful view should you be lucky enough to get a waterfront room. Although there was some noise in the hallways during the evening hours, it really quieted down before bedtime and I was never woken up by other guests, traffic or the elevator. I would stay here again if I am in Bar Harbor.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanderlust3483
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We've been staying here for the past 5 years around the 4th of July. This is our first time here over Memorial Day. We love the location, the hotel & the views but are noticing the service is not what it used to be. The people at the front desk are not helpful or knowledgable. For example this weekend we have no Internet or cell service from our room. We can connect in the lobby but not in our room. When asked they told me the hotel is full and too many people are on the Internet. Makes no sense if I can connect in the lobby and in the parking lot! We can always depend on the Holiday Inn for Internet. This is a small ammenity but difficult to be without. Would appreciate if the hotel would acknowledge that they have a problem and not ask me to contact their tech support line which is unavailable during the holiday weekend.

Room Tip: Choose ocean view in the main building.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coriana2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bar Harbor Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Coriana2014,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate issues with the WiFi prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Had a stay here with my relatives when visiting Bar Harbor last year. It was an OK hotel nice it has amenities you can use. But the rate is a bit high for the room we had. Though they didn't charge us for the extra person so I think it's OK. We stayed at the Frenchman Building -which I think is relatively "new". But no amenities in that building. We have to go to the main building to splurge their business center and even the pool. Good hotel but not that great.

Room Tip: Ask for the room in the main building. Especially the ocean-front for the nice view and higher floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank 360AroundtheWorld
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bar Harbor Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear 360AroundtheWorld,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us.

I apologize for you did not find some aspects of the hotel to your liking. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Rest assured that your comments will be forwarded to the hotel's management and will be used to consider improvements. We hope that you give us another chance and allow us to make your stay as best as it can be.

Dhan M