My husband and I stay at the Blue Nose Inn every Mother's Day weekend for a family gathering. We look forward to it every year. Not only do we get the opportunity to see our family and listen to live piano music in the beautiful lounge, but we also get to to reminisce about our wedding day. We got married at the Blue Nose on October 13th 2007, and it was the most magical and joyous of days. I will never forget it, and being able to come back every year is a special treat for us. Now we bring our 4 year old and he also looks forward to it. His favorite part of the weekend is swimming in the huge pool, and climbing Cadillac Mountain. We also love Mother's Day brunch at The Looking Glass. The view is just as amazing as the food. You have to try the crab benedict! I definitely recommend this hotel for a family vacation or a romantic weekend getaway. My husband and I are going to try and visit this summer and we can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine