Easy access to Acadia National Park and town of Bar Harbor. Stay in the Mizzentop where you get a great view of Frenchmen's Bay. Our room was lovely and very clean. One bad point, the airconditioning unit was very noisy and when it was off you could hear road noise.
Beautiful indoor pool, plenty of parking and overall quiet. During a recent power outage we were supplied with flashlights and bottled water. No a/c in the hallways but had open windows. After looking at many places to stay, we would absolutely recommend you give the Bluenose a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine